Tuesday, July 8, 2008

**This CrAzy BeAuTiFuL LiFe**


Hi everyone! Thought I would post my first blog. As most of you know, I just turned 21! I had the best time ever with my family and close friends. It was everything I had hoped it would be. I am taking summer classes so I can get my degree next spring. I still work at Western Manor and I love it because I am with my family at least 3 days out of the week. It's great and doesn't always seem like work! I have a new boyfriend and he is AMAZING! His name is Patrick. He also just turned 21. He goes to Wright State. I've really never met someone like him. He treats me not only the way I want to be treated, but the way I have come to learn that I deserve to be treated. Hopefully if you haven't met him yet, you'll get to soon! Right now, I am just enjoying summer and absolutely loving my life. I couldn't ask for more :) Love you guys!!

2 comments:

Shawnda Lee said...

Awww, Ashley :) He's SOO cute!! I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you know that you deserve nothing but the best. Any guy would be lucky to have you in his life, so make him treat you like he knows that!! I'm excited to hear more soon and oh, if he has an older brother I TOTALLY expect a hook up!! Hee-hee!! Love you :)

Family love said...

Mama is sooooo happy to see that sparkle in your eyes=) You both look sooo cute!