Thursday, July 10, 2008

~Um, Ow....~

Ok, Kim....You and Sarah inspired me. I had actually started running a while ago, and then let a busy week get me out of the routine! So, I'm back to it. You and Sarah just look way too good after working out and I was like, "I wanna look that good too!" So my jealous self went running yesterday and today. Except today I got ambitious and went a mile and a half!! I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die. Well, not really, but I'm just sayin'.

ANYWAY! I just thought I would share it with you. I is a lil proud of myself! haha! I love running but gotta work on the endurance again...dangit.

Thanks for the inspiration you hot momma's!!

Love ya's :)

1 comment:

Family love said...

Well I think that its WONDERFUL!!! You can do this and just a little information for you.....you do look great!!!